ABLE accounts turned 7 years old last week! In the final episode of Mom Autism Money, we catch up with Paul Curley, CFA to discuss the latest news on ABLE account legislation, and ask him some listener questions. Then, Joyce & Brynne breakdown their highlight reels of the rest of Season One. And what to expect in Season Two. Which will arrive in about February-ish. Subscribe to the podcast today to get notifications when new episodes go live!
You can also listen on any of these platforms:
- Visit our sponsor, Safety Sleeper, to take advantage of the limited-time up to 55% off SALE!
- Episode 1 – ABLE Accounts
- Episode 2 – Supplemental Needs Trusts
- Episode 3 – Teaching Boundary-Setting Skills
- Episode 4 – Financial Scams
- Episode 5 – Credit
- Episode 6 – Autistic Owned Businesses
- Episode 7 – Guardianship & Supported Decision Making
- Episode 8 – Medicaid Across US
- Epiosde 9 – Time Management
- Full episode transcript